BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween, Come and Gone

It really came and went faster than I'd imagined it would. The kids had great time, especially since the Ward tunk-or-treat was last weekend so the fun was spread out for a while. We invited one of my staff from work to go with us and they had a good time. Nancy watches their son several times a month. They also came for dinner and trick-or-treating with us. Sam. their son, is the other boy in the pic.

Thanksgiving will be gone any minute and Su will be giving me grief about posting some Christmas pics. It really does seem like we just celebrated Christmas a month or two ago.

5 comments:

LisAway said...

Cute!! I can't believe how big Kate is!! Her hair is so long, and Abby's too! Wow! Happy belated Halloween!

Anne said...

Cute kids! Glad your friend had fun too. Thanks for posting!

Evie said...

Wow! They all have such good costumes! I don't want to be not nice, who is Abby? And what did you name your dog!?!

Ben said...

That picture is awesome! I just don't recognize the Pirate at all...

Susan said...

Cute little Lee's! (or not so little if you're looking at those boys!)

We too had a long, drawn-out Halloween celebration between trunk-or-treating one night, Pack Meeting with costumes one night, Joyschool Halloween party/program one day, all before actual Halloween house-to-house trick-or-treating.

And no, Adam, I'm not whining too much about other people's blogs anymore, now that I've nearly stopped. I always know it's been a looooong time when Tom starts posting, as he has lately.