BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 1, 2008

OK, it's been a while!

It never ceases to amaze me how often nothings seem to get in the way of doing some things.

So I'll attempt to update you with some photos. Besides these slices of life, we found a dog, fell in love with it and gave it back to it's owners. Bought a puppy, fell in love, and gave it back to the breeder after a vet visit brought bad news. And now, waiting for the newest BakoLee to be weened.

We're open to naming suggestions.

Kate just being Kate

Carson starting baseball

Abby graduating (ahem) from preschool

The boys at Father and Son's





5 comments:

LisAway said...

Wow! That is the tiniest little microscopic puppy ever! How cute! My suggestion is Microdog. (can you tell I've never really had pets to name?)

Oh, those kids are getting so big! Carson looks in his element as (fill in whatever you call that position--oh, maybe catcher?) Our congrats to Abs and kisses for Kate and Noah--well, and the graduate and catcher, too, of course...

Susan said...

What a lot of great pictures! Thanks so much for starting this. My kids love to scroll through the blogs to see pictures of their cousins, and it makes them so much more real for us! I'll take a poll about dog names soon, but I'm sure glad this little guy is working out--how much longer till he's weened? And how big will he get? (I'd say what breed is he, but I don't know my dogs very well!)

Anne said...

Cute little doggie! Here's an idea for a name. How about "Charmer" for 'third times the charm'!

Love those pics! Keep them coming!

gramalee said...

How about "Lucky?" Too common? But he is lucky both for him to be yours and for you to have him. Congratulations!

gramalee said...

THANK YOU for the update on those beautiful and BIG kids! Growing way too fast. They will be running the world in the morning? xoxoxoxoxo